How to wash lettuce, peppers and tomatoes with bubble washing machine?
Case: Fruit and vegetable washing.
Fruits and vegetables that need washing: Lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, goji berries, celery, eggplant, green beans.
Equipment: DS-WB055 Fruit and Vegetable Washing Machine
1. Choose washing materials. According to customer needs, we have selected fruits and vegetables commonly found in food factories and restaurants: lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, eggplants, green beans, cucumbers and wolfberry leaves.
2. Choose food washing machinery, the choice of washing equipment needs to be determined according to the washing quantity of the material, the characteristics of the material, the cleanliness that needs to be achieved and other factors. If you need a large capacity, you can choose DS-WB350, DS-WB400, DS-WB350V, DS- WB350X these large-capacity cleaning machines, this time we are doing a small batch of fruit and vegetable cleaning test, we have selected the cost-effective and multi-functional DS-WB055 bubble ozone cleaning machine.
3. Fill the mechanical water tank with water (the water surface is 10cm away from the top of the machine), pour the fruits and vegetables that need to be processed into the water tank, and activate the bubble switch and ozone switch;
4. The high-pressure air bubbles push the water and fruits and vegetables to continuously roll, and the cleanliness is getting higher and higher. Close to the machine, you can smell a faint smell of ozone, which is disinfecting and sterilizing the fruits and vegetables;
5. After a few minutes, the fruits and vegetables have been cleaned, turn off the switch, and salvage the clean fruits and vegetables to the tray;
6. Turn on the drain switch, drain the water and clean the sink.
If you need to slice, dice, shred, dry,and package vegetables or fruits, you can use the vegetable cutting machine, fruit dehydrator and packaging machine designed and manufactured by the IKE factory for processing.
IKE Food Machinery celebrates Thanksgiving to global customers
Celebrating the success of IKE Food Machinery and setting up two new service sites overseas
Request a Quote